Saturday, November 1, 2008

DREAM YOUR LIFE

I searched for my dreams

To find the true pleasure

But nothing was found 

Still I craved for it

 

Sleep showed me no dreams…

I begged for it..

But nothing was visible…

It was dark and thick ….

 

I expected some light

Though it didn’t come

I thought dreams will open my mind.

I was searching for my dreams.

 

Dreams will show me what my mind beckons…

Dreams will show me what I want to become..

Dreams will add light to my expectations…

It was dreams that I was waiting for…

 

Alas! one fine day I saw one dream …

I dreamt about the world within me…

It is the world within me showing the world outside.

I dreamt that the real world lies within me…

 

Now when I dream in this world

I know about the world inside

And when I know about the world inside

I live with the eternity.

 

 

1 comment:

rm said...

for one who has always lived in dreams..who was always chasing dreams..me too now search for my dreams. i had lived some of my dreams. but none of them were that sweet when i finally reached.

yea u may be right. its ones innerself and awarness of it that matter.

And when I know about the world inside

I live with the eternity.
!!!!!!!!!!!!