Tuesday, December 9, 2008

INSANE WORLD

INSANE WORLD

 

The world is there

Laughing at me

What have I done?

I don’t know

 

When I went to the shop downstairs;

The Shopkeeper was laughing at me.

When I was traveling in the town bus;

The man sitting next to me was laughing at me.

 

I don’t know what made them laugh.

I don’t know what they have seen funny.

But one thing was for sure;

They were all laughing at me.

 

I was thinking what’s wrong with me,

I asked my friends what’s wrong with me,

I asked my colleagues what’s wrong with me,

Without saying anything they laughed at me.

 

 

Things were getting tougher.

I was getting stressed.

I wanted to know the reason.

I was really helpless.

 

When I was sitting on the park bench,

I saw a person crying desperately.

I went and asked him what the reason is.

He told he doesn’t know the reason.

 

I found out there is nothing wrong with me.

I found out there is something wrong with the world.

Here everyone laughs without reason

And everyone cries without reason.

 

The world here is insane

The People are insane

Am I the only sane person?

It’s Perception that rules this World.

 

1 comment:

rm said...

its safe & better to ACT insane in this insane world.

a truth in simple words..a thought out of ordinary. good work.